Menu
Web-Junkie
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No hub delivered a week after getting a text saying it's on its way!

My brother has changed our BB from M200 to M100 + Phone, he rang last week and got it sorted. Had 3 texts last week, first on the 4th for the new number (not sure why as he was told we could keep our current number), second on the 5th saying we'll be in touch tomorrow for a 2 hour slot and third text on the 6th saying the kit was on its way but nothing arrived!

Today (13th) had 2 texts, one saying we've sent a signal to your home (why when there's no new hub to receive it?) and the other saying it's activated and follow the instructions in the box I haven't got?

So what's going on?

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No hub delivered a week after getting a text saying it's on its way!

Are you expecting a new hub because you are adding a phone ? Which hub do you have now ?
0 Kudos
Web-Junkie
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Currently have a SHUB 3 but my brother was told a new hub would be needed hence the texts for the new kit!

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What does it say if you log onto your account. Doubt you will get a new hub unless the one you have is faulty.
0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You don't need a new hub, but you do need a signal sending to your existing hub to enable the phone port on it, which you seem to have received. 

So all good to go 🙂

0 Kudos
Web-Junkie
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

OK, my Brother has just rung VM and played merry hell with them! As mentioned we don't need a new hub and the phone port is now active on the SHUB3 and the phone is working, just not on the number we want which is being transferred on the 25th. So we have been waiting 10 days or so for kit we didn't need and have a number we never wanted and are now paying for 2 phones!

We have a transcript of the chat my brother saved from the 4th saying we needed a new hub, but the VM rep today couldn't understand why we were told that and why the number wasn't transferred and sorted out on the 4th.

So it looks like it's all been sorted regards the kit/phone, but he's asking for compensation for being mis-informed and kept waiting but we'll see what VM do about that!

Thanks to all who replied, looks to be another example of poor customer service!

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Web-Junkie 

Thankyou for reaching out to us, so that I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

I am glad to hear things have moved in the right direction, if we are able to assist you going forwards then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos