Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No equipment

Hi applied for virgin media 3 weeks ago it all went through the system it said the equipment would be delivered on 28th March but nothing has come as yet I’ve tried calling virgin media but with no luck I’ve had a emails or confirmation to when my equipment would be delivered I would be most great full if you could look into this for me as we have no internet in the house and 2 kids to try and entertain.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No equipment

Hi,

please PM me your account number and postcode I will take a look for you.

Kind regards

Zoe

I am a Virgin Media field technician working on a 2nd line support project. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No equipment

Please could you send me your address and postcode. or account number if you have one and I will look into it for you.

Zoe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos