cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery

A_C_4306
Joining in

Hi there,

I am still outstanding a delivery of home broadband kit- I originally placed an order on 25th September for delivery 2nd October, this never came and when I spoke to someone at virgin media eventually it looked like a system error as I never received a confirmation email. I then arranged with someone over the phone for this to be reordered due for delivery on Saturday 14th October, however, again this was not delivered. When I questioned it with yodel they said that I had put it on hold which I had not. I was then told it would be delivered today, again, it has not, please see below latest correspondence from yodel- this is now becoming extremely frustrating and is costing me extra money having to travel into central London everyday as I have no Wi-Fi to be able to work from home. Please can you advise on next steps on getting this delivered or how I can terminate this contact before it begins and move to another provider as I cannot continue waiting for much longer

many thanks

thanks for waiting. As I can see the parcel detail I can see your parcel is on hold we need more information from your seller to deliver this parcel. Please contact your seller and ask them to contact our concerned team on your behalf of you. Once your seller provides the information these parcels will be released for delivery. Once the parcel is out for delivery, we will update you 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @A_C_4306 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of this non-delivery issue.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill