Menu
djenkus
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No delivery or updates (Click and Collect)

• Hi, my QuickStart installation pack for broadband was scheduled for collection at click and collect shop at (28/11/19) from 8am to 6pm. I have not received any updates about my order delivery neither by email, text or on my account online.

Is it just a late delivery or something might have gone wrong with my order?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No delivery or updates (Click and Collect)

Hello @djenkus

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks so much for your first post - we are sorry to understand that you've not had any delivery details for your Quickstart order last week. 

I can see from the account that you have since called in and we have provided you with the tracking information - have you since been able to collect your equipment successfully? 

If you're still having issues, please do get back in touch and we can pop you a Private Message and assist you further if needed 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
djenkus
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Yes, I've called in on Friday. I asked to provide me a collection reference code, but the agents could not do that.

The first agent said that he will send it to me and asked me to wait, then he said I should have received it while we speak, but I didn't. Then, I asked to check my details, but after putting me on hold, I was transferred to another agent, who tried to find the reference code. At the end, I was told to call Click and Collect service and try to get the code.

Since they confirmed that the package was ready for collection, I've decided to go to the shop and try collecting it with ID on Friday. However, the shop was closed all day. I went there on Saturday but it was closed as well. Based on opening times, it should be opened everyday.

I tried to call to the shop, but nobody answered.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @djenkus

Sorry to understand that the shop has been closed when you have visited - the opening times I can see advise it should be open until midday today. 

What I'll do is pop you a quick Private Message so we can go through security with you and I can ensure you have the correct Tracking confirmation code for you to check. 

Look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
djenkus
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

Based on  the  opening times from Google maps, it should be opened until 7pm today.

The shop I chosen for delivery is Potraviny Polish Shop, 71 Shields Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE6 1DL, UK

Is this the same shop?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @djenkus

I have received your Private Message and have popped you a reply with the correct delivery information along with your tracking number. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Srching4Answers
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello 

I was advised that my new v6 box would be arriving. Through click and collect from my chosen store by the 7th of december. As of yet I haven't had any response either confirming its arrival at the location. Or a message saying it was going to be late. 

I've exhausted as of the over avenues of help, that's why I'm enquiring here.   I'll try ringing the store, but as I haven't recieved a code to pick it up yet. I doubt this will help either. 

But you never know, thank you for your help in advance.

0 Kudos