cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery of router

Choud
Tuning in

I am a new customer and was supposed to be sent a router on the 17th of August and the yodel website says ''Your parcel is on the way but the driver has experienced a short delay. Please check back for updates'' this update has not changed and has been on since the 17th. I have contact yodel who are useless on the webcast. The status has not changed even today 19th.

Can someone from VM please help asap as it's now looking like I will not have any internet over the weekend.  

5 REPLIES 5

Choud
Tuning in

After speaking to VM customer service for new installs they claimed the parcel is still in the process of being delivered by the courier. However I was forwarded onto the yodel customer service team who confirm the package has not been updated since the 17th because they have lost the parcel and will not send anything out and will not update the website either. They are asking me to go back to the sender VM to resend the package. Can someone please help me as a matter of urgency as I genuinely don't know what more I can do. VM haven't got a clue what's going on with this. 

Hi Choud,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the delivery of your router. 

When you have spoken with Yodel with regards to the delivery, what specifically have they advised?

^Martin

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

He's already said what they advised... 

They are asking me to go back to the sender VM to resend the package.

That's very clear.  He needs Virginmedia to send out a new Hub urgently. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Choud
Tuning in

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I have had to speak to the installation team again on Saturday morning and explaining my situation. They have had to cancel my old contract and start a new on and issue me with a new router. There's a delivery date penned in for Tuesday with yodel again. So fingers crossed. I have no hope in that company whatsoever. I had to change my mobile data plan just so I could have more data to keep me going until Tuesday. 

Apologies for the delays and inconvenience Choud, please keep us up to date with this.

Rob