Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery date confirmation email - broadband package

daniel_farr
Joining in

Order ref: CH2017535423
Chosen delivery date: 29/07/2022
Order date: 24/07/2022

So far I have only received the order summary and order documents emails. No confirmation on the delivery date and no package has arrived since the chosen delivery date.

No account number etc as new customer.

Can this please be looked into as there doesn’t seem to be any other support routes available for this issue.

5 REPLIES 5

daniel_farr
Joining in

Day 2 of attempting everythibg under the sun. Seems to be no navigable way of getting a response to this issue.

web chats are next to useless as either for account holders already or don’t work.

Just seen another where the issue is that the address already has an active account.

Going to get this checked with prior owner but would still like this to be looked into in the meantime.

also seen the below: 

Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 may know more

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @daniel_farr

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear that your delivery of your quick start kit has not arrived as your believed. 

Can you advised, did you register to join us through our own website or call centre or was this through a price comparison or 3rd party site? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

I had my deal via a comparison site.

sorry I have not updated but have been able to get through to the sales team. They have now advised that the current account for the address is not closed and that the case is with the back room staff now to resolve this. After which I should receive everything as expected.

Hi @daniel_farr, thanks for getting back to us.

The scenario that you're describing, usually comes under what is known as a 'gone away' as mentioned in a previous thread.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R