cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery confirmation for self-setup

thirtythreepi
Joining in

Like many many other people I placed an order online, chose delivery date of 13.09.23, and expected to receive a delivery date confirmation email, but received no such thing. I have checked my spam/junk folder. I tried calling the given customer service number, but as many many other people have experienced, you can't get anywhere with them as they ask for your virgin media phone or account number, neither of which I have. I found another support phone number which I called, who promptly redirected me to sales after I outlined my problem, and then was on hold for 15 minutes before giving up. 

It would be very appreciated if a) someone could help, but also if b) not every single support response was "this matter was resolved privately", so that I could perhaps have the slightest inkling of an idea as to what might be wrong, saving everybody a lot of time as it appears to be a fairly common issue. 

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @thirtythreepi 

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you’re having colour of course, I’m more than happy to take a look at this for you. To do so I will need some more details. I’ll send you a message privately for this.

As you mention in your post, other people often have similar issues however, not all issues are the same and many are personal to the customer which is why many are not followed up publically. 

please keep an eye out for my message.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more