Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No customer services

As I understand it, nobody can now get through to the customer call centre as it’s all closed, I cannot believe you would leave your customer base with everyone left in limbo when there is an issue, no other ISP has completely shut because of Coronavirus, how is anyone supposed to get help with issues now?

I couldn’t go online because half of today I lost all my services because of engineering work going on. It now just come back online in the last few minutes but it’s not speedy like before the work carried out. It’s taken 2 mins just to get back into the hub 3 settings as I had to reset it all back to where I wanted it.

You could at least warn people if you are about to start works and not leave those suddenly drop their connection without warning with those working from home.

PS: I’m in Area 1 and my ip has yet again changed so had to alter it in my BQM to update the monitor.

——————————————— My Broadband Ping - Virgin 200mb Home Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No customer services

You can still get through on the phone if you call early in the morning. Some people have even managed to get through in the afternoon saying that. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got a reply within 24 hours when I text VM a few weeks ago?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nigel1971,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience when trying to contact us about your internet connection issue. I'm sorry if your phone lines are busier than usual however they are open. You may also reach us by sending a text message to 0753 305 1809. 

I'm pleased to hear that your services came back online but that you're not happy with the speeds. Can you try and reboot your Hub and let us know whether it's the wired connection speeds are affected or the wireless speeds? Do give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos