Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No customer service

1. I’ve been trying to move my services to a new property over the last 2 weeks with no reply from virgin media. My move date is on the 9/05/2020. The new property has already had vm services so can’t see why I can’t do a self install quick start. As VM have not contacted me to date I think the only thing I can do is with hold any future payments by cancelling my direct debit as I’m not going to pay for something I am not receiving through no fault of my own. I know times are tough right now but VM customer service is the worst out of all of the service providers right now.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No customer service

Don't cancel direct debits - it will result in black spots on your credit rating and possibly knocks on the door from "debt collection agencies" 😞

You could try the pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info on a move - if it was recorded – they are on.. 0800 052 1734

If there is no help there.... try calling in at 08.00 sharp (its' the best time). People are still reporting getting through ok. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you have the best chance of getting through to the only still open (UK) call centre. They are the people who can help you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No customer service

Thanks for the information John.

0 Kudos