Menu
emilyflorenceg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No contract among other issues

Hi,

I am mid way through moving house and I called virgin (in June) and set up a new contract for the new address. This involved a new account number. I am moving in next week so in preparation I registered the new account number (and different email address) online. I had booked for someone to come and fit my existing tv box and wifi router from the old address into the new address on Thursday. 

My problems are:

• I have never even received a contract, only an email with my account number and when I look for the contract online on my account the website just goes "oops"
  • The services listed on my account are phone and tv when I asked for tv and wifi
  • No bills are showing even though I should start being charged in 7 days time when the stuff gets plugged in

I can't talk to anyone about any of these issues when I ring up because my password is apparently wrong even though that is the exact password I log onto my account with online so I don't know what the issue is.

I've called virgin 3 times today and spent over 2 hours on hold and tried to chat message people but they've been unhelpful too or disconnected me for no reason.

Please can someone help because I really don't know hot to fix these problems!

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contract among other issues

Hi there,

I'll take a look into this for you. I will drop you a PM to take some more details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos