Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No contact, no confirmation, no emails. Is Virgin currently servicing new installs?

Hi there.

I placed my order on the 8th of July for the 200mb package in a new apartment and so had to supply details if any installation permissions were required. I sent the required information the week after and have still not received any emails other than the first 'thank you for choosing virgin'. 

I used the Chat feature last week and was told that everything was fine and that someone would be in touch. My installation date of the 25th has come and gone.

I love the idea of the faster speeds but I need this connection for working from home and I really can't wait much longer. Looking through the forum posts there looks to be a lot of people in the same position I am - are new installs being actioned at all? I never thought I'd think fondly of BT but here we are.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contact, no confirmation, no emails. Is Virgin currently servicing new installs?

Hello

I will look into this for you. I'll Pm you

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No contact, no confirmation, no emails. Is Virgin currently servicing new installs?

Sorry wrong place I posted

0 Kudos