Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No contact from Connect Plus or Yodel

Hi all

Having an issue, any help greatly appreciated.

Ordered an upgrade at the start of the month that required delivery of a STB and Hub 3. Confirmation message said I would get an email to confirm, and delivery would be to my local Collect Plus drop off on Tuesday 6th. No email arrived, no further contact from VM or Collect Plus, no delivery at the drop off.

Wondered if I might have got something wrong, tried using the messaging help through the VM app. Struggled to get any useful response through there, so decided to re-order, and this time asked for home delivery. Had a confirmation of my order by email from VM on the 10th, no further contact from VM or Yodel. Tried the messaging system again, just doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub delivery issues

Hi all

Having an issue, any help greatly appreciated.

Ordered an upgrade at the start of the month that required delivery of a STB and Hub 3. Confirmation message said I would get an email to confirm, and delivery would be to my local Collect Plus drop off on Tuesday 6th. No email arrived, no further contact from VM or Collect Plus, no delivery at the drop off.

Wondered if I might have got something wrong, tried using the messaging help through the VM app. Struggled to get any useful response through there, so decided to re-order, and this time asked for home delivery. Had a confirmation of my order by email from VM on the 10th, no further contact from VM or Yodel. Tried the messaging system again, just doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub delivery issues

@gbproperty Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

Best option is usually to call VM on 150 from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.  Calling at 8am on weekdays seems to be best.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425... 

Or you can wait for one of the forum team to get to this thread, which usually also takes a few days.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub delivery issues

Hi Scott

I was brought up to say nothing if it wasn't kind, so I'll say nothing.

0 Kudos