Menu
abiturner53
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No connection in new flat

I currently have virgin media broadband. I am moving to a new flat which is listed as not having access to virgin media but every other flat in the building has access as well as all properties on the road.

i have tried to speak to virgin about this 5 times and all they do is send a request to the field team which is never answered and no one ever contacts me back. No one seems to know if it is possible to connect my new property or able to answer me if I will ever get a response about this!

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection in new flat

Hi abiturner53, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear we've advised that we are unable to provide you with a service in your new address. I am happy to take a look at this further for you however we will need some information from you regarding the address. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos