Menu
David202020
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No connection, constantly flashing green

We got our hub today and has not been off the green light! We have called the support line they spotted a problem and then said turn it off for 10 mins and it will be fixed, we did so but still not working, then got told to leave it like that for another 30 mins and will be fixed, it isnt. We were with virgin before and loved it, should be the same this time, but sadly not I need a solution that will fix this!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection, constantly flashing green

Is it working now?

It is sounding like the new equipment wasnt activated when you tried yesterday.

If it still isnt then call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Call now but calling at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection, constantly flashing green

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums David202020, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with the new hub

I can see that you've been speaking with our team and that we've been able to have an engineer booked for you

Do please update us with how this goes, and we will seek to assist where possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos