Menu
Tuning in
Message 21 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: No conformation email

Hi Estelle 

I manage to get in touch with someone to sort it. And have eventually had it all sent through. He gave me this code http://aklam.io/A0Zcj6 . This will link you with him ( store manager for Stockport). Links also a referral code.. gives you £50 and me. Let me know if you have any issue and I send you his work email

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 22 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily 

I manage to get in touch with someone to sort it. And have eventually had it all sent through. He gave me this code http://aklam.io/A0Zcj6 . This will link you with him ( store manager for Stockport). Links also a referral code.. gives you £50 and me. Let me know if you have any issue and I send you his work email

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 23 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I am in a similar situation. Placed my order 22nd March via the partner portal (PerkBox). Got an email with an order reference etc., heard nothing since. I've called repeatedly, choose option 4, rings a couple of times and hangs up, no recorded message or anything. I've had a chat window open for days, nobody has followed up on the automated conversation.

The previous occupant had the Post Office and I am quite close to cancelleing the Virgin order and going with whatever I can get the quickest. I cannot work from home without broadband!

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 24 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark

I manage to get in touch with someone to sort it when it happened to me And eventually had it all sent through. He gave me this code http://aklam.io/A0Zcj6 . This will link you with him ( store manager for Stockport). Links also a referral code.. gives you £50 and me. Let me know if you have any issue and I send you his work email. Hope it helps.... 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark, 

I am sorry for the delay in processing your order.  You may wish to follow the advice of @ramsaytom in the meantime.  I understand your frustrations, I can only apologise as we're incredibly busy at this time.
Regards

Lee_R

Tuning in
Message 26 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Thanks both.

I placed my order via the partner portal as I get a heavy discount for the first 12 months and bill credits through an employee benefit scheme. If I follow that link am I placing a totally new order and will I lose my portal discounts?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 27 of 29
Flag for a moderator

It's very likely that you would lose those discounts Mark.  Sorry.

Regards

Lee_R

Tuning in
Message 28 of 29
Flag for a moderator

And is if by magic...the emails have arrived but the My Virgin registration page does nothing! Something for a different thread.

(Registration page worked eventually)

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 29 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I received confirmation of order and an email stating my QuickStart package would be delivered with contract to follow within 48 hours. QuickStart pack arrived but still no contract so don’t know my account number, and can’t activate the quick start package atm...

Getting closer.

0 Kudos