Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: No conformation email

Hi Martin,

I am having the same problem. Signed up on Saturday and got a order confirmation email but nothing since (no account creation or confirmation of QuickStart pack being sent out). Can you assist in anyway please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like same problem... Still no fix for me yet, every virgin representative asks for my address and when they can’t find me I don’t hear from them. If you get any where sjmills please can you let me know. As far I have found out is that because the sales department have been sent home due to the  Coronavirus our orders haven’t been processed and pushed through to the next stage. It’s appears they are the only ones that can trace us through our web online reference. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi ramsaytom,

Will let you know if I get anywhere. I’m not getting my hopes up. Might unfortunately just have to play the waiting game... 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sjmills1317, thanks for contacting us regarding the order. When did we state that the delivery date would be? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 15 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

I requested Friday 27th March for delivery of the QuickStart pack when I signed up for TV and Broadband. I’ve only had communication from Virgin Media to say that they had received my order and was give and order number. There has been nothing since Saturday (21st) about account creation, contract or delivery. It seems like an account from the order hasn’t been created so I can’t register and track progress. I’ve seen a lot people in the same position within the forum/twitter etc. I imagine manpower is reduced due to Coronavirus which is understandable, however there has been no communication of this to anyone and everyone just ends up going round in circles with phone calls and online chat.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 16 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same problem!
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 29
Flag for a moderator

HI Sjmills1317 you would received a text message when it has been dispatched. There may be delays due to the current situation ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 18 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I am having a very similar issue. I signed up online (twice), once 6 days ago and another 2 days ago as I was told my first order did not have all of the required information. I have received no confirmation from either sign-up, I have no account number and I have no access to WiFi and therefore unable to work from home. I am unable to get through on the phone and have waited up to 45 minutes and the calls gets cut off. Any idea how long it will take for a confirmation to come through?

Highlighted
Message 19 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi emilyw13, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am sorry you're not heard back from us, I know things are taking longer than usual due to coronavirus. 

I would like to look into this for you and have sent you a private message, Please reply when you can. 

Look forward to hearing from you,

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 20 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sjmills

I manage to get in touch with someone to sort it. And have eventually had it all sent through. He gave me this code http://aklam.io/A0Zcj6 . This will link you with him ( store manager for Stockport). Links also a referral code.. gives you £50 and me. Let me know if you have any issue and I send you his work email.  

0 Kudos