Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation slot from Yodel for delivery of my virgin quickstart kit

Hello,

I am getting my virgin broadband quick start kit delivered tomorrow and the only information I have is that it will be delivered between 8am-6pm by Yodel and that I should receive confirmation from them of my delivery slot today but I have not heard anything at all. I am having it delivered to my new flat and I only get the keys tomorrow at 10 which means I will have to wait outside from 8 unless I hear any update. Has any had a similar experience where they received no update and was your quick start kit actually delivered?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation slot from Yodel for delivery of my virgin quickstart kit

You'll get an email on the day with a 2hr time slot. Have you got the tracking number yet?

On the day of delivery, once it's out for delivery on the tracking page on Yodel's website you'll be able to see a map showing where their driver is and how many deliveries the driver has got to make before yours

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I haven’t received any update from virgin or yodel even though I set the delivery date over a week ago. I just don’t trust that they will send a delivery slot tomorrow if I have absolutely no information now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Have you been given an account number yet?

If yes send it to me on PM and I will check that everything is set up correctly. 

If no account number send me your address including postcode via a PM

thaks

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos