cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation of delivery

KateBee
Joining in

Hi, I placed an order on 9/8/23 for TV, broadband & a SIM card & a (self install) delivery date of 12/08/23 was advised. Since then I've received no confirmation of delivery or any communication from your courier. I can't even sign in to Virgin Media to track my order as I don't have an account number. Please help. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KateBee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there seems to be an issue with a recent order you've made. Have you checked your spam/junk folder to ensure the email hasn't arrived there by mistake?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes I've checked spam & nothing has been received. The order number's CH2047161790. Thanks

Hi @KateBee,

I'm going to send you a private message in a moment so that we can take a closer look at things for you. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!