Menu
Elderine
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation from Yodel - Delivery supposed to be today

Hey there,

I am supposed to receive my quick-start set from Virgin today.  I have received a few messages from Virgin, however, I have still not received anything from Yodel to confirm the 2-hour delivery slot or any tracking details to be able to track.  Virgin message said between 8am and 6pm.  I have been in all day waiting but nothing yet.   Now worried Ydel wont deliver today :S 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation from Yodel - Delivery supposed to be today

Hi there

Happy to take a look for you

I'll send over a private message to take some details and we'll see whats going on

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Elderine
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

THanks really appreciate any help you can offer 🙂

0 Kudos
User0000
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’d love some help too! Yodel was meant to deliver on Saturday but nothing and after many web chats with Yodel and both web and phone calls with Virgin Media I am still being told it will be delivered ‘today’. 

Best thing yet is the Yodel tracking has shown the status of out for delivery since 0755 yesterday morning; and that status hasn’t been updated since then. 

0 Kudos
User0000
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And have just spent an hour on the phone with Virgin trying to sort out and got automatically cut off at 9PM with a voice over saying I need to call back tomorrow. 

Was told again that Yodel is a third party so Virgin isn’t really responsible for the delay - but when you don’t offer a choice of delivery providers then it really is Virgin who is responsible. 

If we cannot get a straight answer tomorrow morning we will be going elsewhere. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @User0000

I am so sorry to hear that your Yodel delivery has not arrived, I understand how frustrating this must be. Apologies that you were disconnected from your call to us as well. That is not the high standard of service we aim to provide at all.

How are things looking now? Have you received your delivery?

I'm happy to look into this further if it still has not arrived.

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos