cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No brown box or wires

Cadair
Tuning in

Hello, I'm an existing customer moving to a new house in the next week, and have an install booked for a week after we move. However, the new house, has no brown box or wires from the ground anywhere and I'm wondering if this work had ever been done, and how I go about getting it done if it does need it. I don't want an engineer to turn up to tell me he can't do anything. I've rang customer service, but they've been pretty useless, and I don't think they understood the problem at all.

Is there a way to sort this?

5 REPLIES 5

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734

that might help

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi Tony,

That's the number I've already spoken to, to try and get an answer, but for no real joy.

Install booking was fine, but this issue with the box they couldn't answer.

Cheers for your help!

C

Hi @Cadair,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're a little unsure on what's happening regarding your install and if any additional work may need to be done.

What did the pre-installation team advise exactly when you last spoke with them to raise this concern? Can you also confirm the date that the installation is currently scheduled for?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for replying @Zach_R,

The install team said that my install appointment would be on the 15th April.

I specifically said that there was no box or wires but they said they still couldn't advise on if a pre install check would happen or not.

Thanks

Thanks for replying Cadair

I can check for an appointment if you wish from here 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L