Menu
Jayrusson20
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No broadband

recently got virgin media and I’ve been on hold for over 3 hours. Everything’s plugged in correctly and I had a notification saying it’s been activated however I’m not getting anything. I went on router settings and it’s saying Internet: Access Denied. Been like this since 2.30pm.

any suggestions?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband

All new  / replacement electronic equipment needs to be activated.

Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Jayrusson20
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ive called and it’s saying it’s all been activated and is up and running but my router is just flashing and I’ve got no internet connectivity. I’m sick of hearing the same 4 songs repeating aha

0 Kudos
kt141murphy1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same applies here but i have a stable yellow light. seems there are a lot of queries from people who had the self set up today...

0 Kudos
Jayrusson20
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

sat on hold for ages today too. Still nothing though. managed to book an engineer for Wednesday but that’s ages without broadband 😫

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

wednesday is not bad 3 days is acceptable
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jayrusson20,

thanks for your post I am sorry to hear you have been having issues, have you been able to get in touch with our team? If not let us know and we can look into it for you 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos