Menu
Contraband
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband or tv in RG8

Service status says no problems but 150 on the landline says there’s a fault, should I persevere with getting through to someone on 150?
0 Kudos
Contraband
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband or tv in RG8

Sorry, RG4
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Contraband wrote:
Service status says no problems but 150 on the landline says there’s a fault, should I persevere with getting through to someone on 150?

The service status page has different criteria and thresholds for flagging an issue, no idea what they are though. So it sounds like they are aware of the issue impacting you and are working on it but it is not impacting enough other customers to feature on the status page.  Unlikely to be worth persevering with 150 until the area issue is resolved as staff can't book an engineer visit until the area fault is resolved.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Contraband
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the explanation