Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband connection N9 London

Hi, I have had no internet connection since last Friday night, when I call there is an automated message saying the engineers are trying to fix the issue in my area, but it has been 4 days and still nothing, does anybody In the area know what is going on?! Any advice appreciated 🙂

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband connection N9 London

Just keep checking, fixes take as long as they take I'm afraid.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Four days completely cut off seems quite long though 😞 especially in the outskirts of London. They give no option on the phone to speak to a person with information about your problem. I can live without Netflix but If I have to work via iPhone data much longer I'm in trouble! 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If VM Broadband is mission critical and also a single point of failure it would be advisable to have a backup system in place.

I have a cheap BT line plus unlimited data on my mobile Sim.

Typically, I haven't had to use either yet but come the day it is a flick of a witch and I'm up and running within 10 seconds.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos