cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband RF signal — updating over 24 hours?

Vmuser9754
Joining in

Hi All

Broadband went down yesterday evening — green flashing light on the Hub3.

I left it overnight just in case it was actually updating as the network status suggests below, but nothing changed. Unplugged and refitted everything this morning, no change. Reset it, no change.

No faults in my area. I couldn’t find how to actually speak to anyone and the online tool booked me a technician but I really can’t wait until Monday evening if it’s a simple fix. Any ideas what has happened here?

Thanks.

Cable Modem Status

Item

Status

Comments

Acquired Downstream Channel (Hz)

Update in progress

Scanning

Ranged Upstream Channel (Hz)

Update in progress

Provisioning State

Log

Time

Priority

Description

01/01/1970 00:02:57

notice

LAN login Success;CM-MAC=xxxxxx; CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

07/07/2023 18:44:59

critical

Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out

07/07/2023 18:43:8

Warning!

Lost MDD Timeout

07/07/2023 18:43:4

Warning!

RCS Partial Service

07/07/2023 18:43:4

critical

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Check that the connections between the Hub and the wall are secure and the cable is not damaged. You may unfortunately have to wait for the technician visit. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vmuser9754 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband.

How did the technician visit yesterday go? Please do provide us with an update and we can investigate further if needs be

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs