Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No activation text received

Received hub today, all setup, but no activation text received.  Activation phone number (0800 953 9500) keeps saying refer to website, website says refer to number.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No activation text received

Hello good morning. 

I'm Marco field service technician for VM. Have you tried putting everything together and connecting to the wifi. If you still can't get any wifi. Text this number with your virgin media account number and site I'd. In the text explain exactly what your issue is. 

Best regards 

Marco

Keep safe.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM text service 

07533 051809

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, tried all that, its all connected, but I'm waiting for Virgin Media to activate it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I texted the number and managed to explain that I'm waiting for you to activate my broadband (this was at 12:32pm).  The last message I got by text was:

'hold on while I transfer you to one of the team, who will be able to assist you with this query further.  Please be aware that replies from this service are note immediate, allowing you to get on with your day'.

But how can I 'get on with my day' if I have no broadband?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My hub 4 has just arrived but no text to activate it . I presume virgin know I have got the hub

0 Kudos