Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No activation & Horrendous engineer work

Brighton22
Joining in

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

When is my broadband going to be ready? My internet with BT gets cut off soon, and Virgin said my internet would be up and running on the 14/07/2023. This is unacceptable, the sub-contractors that laid the cable in concrete over my neighbours lawn, and did an absolutely disgraceful piece of work which is over my neighbours front garden. Because of that, the Virgin engineer was unable to complete the work.

I have photographic evidence of the horrendous work carried out and I demand to be compensated for this terrible customer experience.

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

To avoid imminent risk of having no home internet contact BT today and withdraw the cancellation.
Re-cancel BT only after the VM service has been working properly for at least a month.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Did your neighbour give permission for the cable to run across their garden? This should not have been done without it. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Brighton22, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you have had in regards to the cabling and wiring done by the team.
I will investigate this further and send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs