Menu
Teysira
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No WIFI or phone

Hi,

I switched to virgin media 2 weeks ago and was sent the quick start package. I was told it should work but if not an engineer could be sent out for support. Unfortunately it did not work and it was discovered that the external cable needs to be re-fitted. I have had 6 appointments cancelled by virgin media for installation. I’ve been on hold and passed around for nearly 4 hours everyday and have had no support! I am an NHS worker and I’m currently working from home. Due to having no internet I’ve had to take time off from essential work. I was promised yesterday that a technician would arrive this morning. Only to receive an email saying it’s cancelled. After being on hold again since 10 this morning the call was disconnected. 

can someone please help??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No WIFI or phone

Cut your losses and go to another ISP.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos