cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Wall socket with Quickstart

ryantabner
Joining in

I moved into a property yesterday but ordered my Virgin wifi QuickStart kit under the impression the house was equipped to fit it quickly. There is no virgin wall socket and require an engineer to install my box properly. The website does not offer up a solution to this or a number to call. Hope you can help! Ryan

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the Pre-installation and delivery team - they may be able to sort the Tech install

On.. 0800 052 1734

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ryantabner,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your fist post.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with your self installation. I have been able to access your account using forum details and I can see you recently spoke to our team regarding this. I can also see you have an appointment booked regarding this.

Please let me know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help after.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs