cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Media wall socket or cables

Sara1375
Joining in

Hi, I was with Vodaphone at my previous house and have recently moved to my new house opting for VM as it said it was already installed here. I only had the option for self installation. It arrived yesterday and I’m assuming I’m being charged as of yesterday but frustratingly there is no VM wall box. The cables that I can see all look to be the same (female) as the white one I’m supposed to plug into the wall socket. How can I get this resolved ASAP (preferably before Monday when I am due to attend court) and the internet is essential? I tried to call yesterday afternoon but couldn’t get through. Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Hero

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not all properties have an internal wall box. Try plugging the cable you can see into the hub to see if it works. Some photos would help us. I expect it is a male F plug on the cable, they don’t make female F plugs. You can get a small female to female connector at B&Q/Amazon to join two cables together.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2