cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Media Wall Socket

Knucells
Joining in

Hi there,

Not a unique problem but I've just joined Virgin Media and do not have a wall socket. I've a master socket but not a Virgin media socket or equivalent to that.

How do I get in contact without using the telephone number to book an engineer appointment? 

Many thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Knucells
Joining in

Hi Kath,

I'm sorry to post this on someone else's thread; I posted a similar question a day or two ago and it has not yet been picked up by staff.

I am unable to use a telephone and cannot call to request an engineer to install the VM Socket at my new flat. Would you be able to help?

Many thanks,

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've moved the post above to keep it in the same thread and will flag it for staff attention if not picked up during the day.

Did you have any success with calling the install number?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for moving the post - I have given up on doing this myself and got someone to help call to the self installation number.

I was asking for another way to get in contact as I'm recovering from surgery and not easily understood over the phone at the moment (Not the fault of VM: just wouldn't have been fun for anyone involved). 

Many thanks anyway 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Knucells,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some issues getting your Virgin Media socket installed.

Sorry to hear that you're recovering after a surgery at the moment! We hope you have a speedy recovery! Please let us know if you need any further assistance to have this issue resolved, we're here to assist if needed and we'll be more than happy to help.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing this issue so we can help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs