cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Virgin Media Socket wall

Malshadidi1
Joining in

Hi, 

I just moved to another address and I realised that there is no Virgin wall socket in the property. How can I ask for engineer help to install a wall socket.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Malshadidi1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with installing your equipment due to not having the relevant wall socket at the property. 

We can arrange for an engineer to come out to install things but I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Hero

In some homes there is just a loose cable, looking on the outside it may be possible to see where it enters.

Failing that phone the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 & explain the situation.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Malshadidi1, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with installing your equipment due to not having the relevant wall socket at the property. 

We can arrange for an engineer to come out to install things but I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Malshadidi1,

Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM. Once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. Please note it can take up to 24 hours to show but you should also receive a text message with the details. You can also view this in the My VM app. If you have any issues with accessing your account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to pass data protection and confirm the appointment details.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment. If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Malshadidi1,

Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM. Once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. Please note it can take up to 24 hours to show but you should also receive a text message with the details. You can also view this in the My VM app. If you have any issues with accessing your account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to pass data protection and confirm the appointment details.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment. If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

Thank you very much. It does not appear on my end that you have booked any appointments. Could you please check again and update me with the appointment time.

Thanks 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Malshadidi1, 

Thank you for your post for letting us know. 

I will pop you over a message with the details now. 

Thanks, 

Nat