cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No VM wall socket

mark331
Joining in

I've just received the self installation kit but found that I don't have a VM wall socket. I can just find the VM telephone socket (as shown in the attched photo). I tried to follow the line and find some hubs behind the wall (under the stair). Can someone please help? I need the broadband for work urgently, thank you!

20230811_181910.jpg

20230811_182132.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Second picture, bottom left, silver box (the isolator) is where you connect your hub   Remove the cable that does not come through the wall and attach here. The block box on second picture is an amplifier for terrestrial TV. First picture is telephone socket which is now not used.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mark331,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with your new install. It looks like @Tudor has offered some advice which should help resolve your concerns, but please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks, Tudor! I'll try to connect it today.