cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No VM wall socket

Cmoorcroft
Joining in

I have ordered the quick start kit but I don’t have a VM wall socket. There is only a BT open reach one. What can I do? 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will only have been sent a QuickStart pack if the premises previously had VM. The box and cables may have been removed by the previous occupiers. There should be an omnibox, often brown or gray, on the outside of the premises, try tracing the cable/s from it. If no luck call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cmoorcroft 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about the issues completing your installation due to the lack of wall socket. Thanks to the community for offering their support with this! It looks like you have been back in touch by phone and got your manned installation appointment booked. We hope this goes well! But please let us know if you need further support and we will be happy to help. 

All the best! 🌞

Molly