Menu
eded2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No VM availability, close to network

Hi all. I live in a VM area in SW4 south london. There is VM on the street I live on, and also on adjacent streets that run off this street. There is a small row of houses that don't have availability on the VM checker, including my own house and immediate neighbours. The neighbour of my immediate neighbour has availability, although the access to that house is from an adjacent street. My property and neighbours do have old swept tees in the footpath with CATV labelled on them, and there are also CATV manhole covers a short distance up and down the pavement. There is a VM green cabinet the otherside of the road from my house. Is there a team at VM I can speak to about looking at what the records say is in the ground by my house / what (if any) expansion/connection options could be. Openreach have quoted an eye popping £10k for a FTTPoD install, so I was wondering if there was something a little more sensible on offer from VM....

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No VM availability, close to network

Hi there

Let me check this over for you

I'll pop you a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No VM availability, close to network

Hi,

let me take a look for you and see what I can see. I Will send you a private message for some details. Many thanks

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos