Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

No Support

I have a TV Problem. I have tried repeatedly to contact support on 150, no human after hours of hanging on. have left several messages via bot and message centre, have been promised an answer within 24 hours. wrong! what is happening? i have even told them i will be cancelling my contract with no response.  advise please

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Support

Are you having problems with a TV Box ?tivo-v6

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have a TIVo box. I have gone through all the reset advice with no effect. The problem is repeated pixellation of the image.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation is usually cause through a poor signal. I think you can do a test from the settings page. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have run the test routine a few times and each time it reports there is a problem, and directs to run the reset procedure. I gave done this a few times with no improvement. That is why I have tried to get further support. My problem is I cannot get a response from support.

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try texting VM on 07533 051 809.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I did text the number given, and immediately received the same message I had previously received about taking 24 hours to respond. They didn't and I doubt that they will. I then received a link to the bot as previously which is of no use at all.

The support service is now non existent. I will not be paying my next bill.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@leofwen wrote:

I did text the number given, and immediately received the same message I had previously received about taking 24 hours to respond. They didn't and I doubt that they will. I then received a link to the bot as previously which is of no use at all.

The support service is now non existent. I will not be paying my next bill.

That will hurt you far more than it will VM.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

You are quite correct. My next action will be to contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Failure to pay means your credit rating file will be marked as a defaulted payer - for all to see. It is a devil of a job to have that removed and until it is no-one else will sign you up for any services, loans, credit, mortgage, etc. Not worth the hassle.

Persevere on the phone - call at 08.00 and you should get through ok quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos