cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Equipment Installation Date

SMHamer
Joining in

After so many issues getting are property connected to virgin media cables, we are now connected up and just waiting on our equipment installation. However a week or so ago the appointment was cancelled as apparently there were still issues with the cabling connecting to the box on the outside of my property. 

I have tried repeatedly to contact virgin media to understand what is going on and when we can expect to be connected however every person I talk to gives me different information. Some saying they have put a note on the account to have an engineer to arrange equipment install in next 24 hours which never happens, or that there is still 2 or 3 possible construction installation appointments needed to get us connected. I cannot track anything on my on the webpage of my account as the equipment installation date just says NaN/NaN/NaN.

Can anyone suggest how to proceed or get to someone who can actually tell me what is going on ? 

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SMHamer,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been a delay in your installation due to additional work that is required. I can see that you have spoken to our Pre-Install Team since creating your post, and they have been able to provide additional information and further support in regard to this issue.

If you do have any further queries or concerns, please do let us know and we'll do our best to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ