Menu
LeiQ2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Connection after Moving Home

Hi,

First post here as nobody gets back to me via live chat. Moved home, package delivered late and now it has been connected and steps followed, there is no connection.

It’s a home hub 3, used it for 1.5 years and set the previous one up on a quick start kit.

Please can an employee check my connection? Assume it’s just an issue with the line or not connecting me properly. 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Connection after Moving Home

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment needs to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
LeiQ2
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Connection after Moving Home

Cheers Mike,

I got a text saying it was active. Without me having to even text ‘Go’ or anything. Just tried the line you gave me (thank you)

So pressing 2 to active resulted in a message saying ‘we have been unable to activate your equipment’...

They are closed obviously now so will try tomorrow. Shame nothing ever seems to work first time with Virgin equipment 

0 Kudos