Menu
alyssageorge
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Broadband wall Socket

I’ve ordered the quickstart broadband kit however I can’t find the wall socket. Before renting this flat they told us that they had the VM socket but I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve been trying to contact VM via phone but spent 10 minutes waiting for someone to answer and no outcome. I need to book an engineering asap

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Broadband wall Socket

you'll have to wait longer than 10 minutes at this time if day.

check for a brown box outside and follow the cable in
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You might not have a VM socket if it's a flat, it might be a cable, or it might integrated into the wall if its a new flat. 

After 10am I'd expect at least 30-45 minutes delay on the phone. If you want a 10 minute wait you need to call at 8am. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi alyssageorge,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are were  having issues setting up your services as you don't have the points installed to do so.

I have tried to locate your account to see if this has now been resolved however was unable using the details we have got, if this hasn't been resolved I will be more than happy to help.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept, if already resolved please ignore this.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi alyssageorge,

Thank you for coming back to me and for the update glad to hear this was resolved by you finding the socket, please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further issue, stay safe.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos