cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Account Number or Tracking Details

6alIRYgs2X
Joining in

I ordered a set-up kit to be delivered to my new home on 03/07/2022 (dd/mm/yyyy). It hasn't been delivered yet, and I've received no tracking information or even a confirmation from the courier.

The contract information sheet I was given has no account number, so I can't contact Virgin over the phone: 

Screenshot_20220709-175837_Drive~2.jpgI would like to speak to someone about my package and about downgrading my package. Can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @6alIRYgs2X 

thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello 6alIRYgs2X.

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you were chasing the kit.

Can I just ask if this has been received now and did @VM-Jon mange to track this down?

I am here if you still need assistance.

Gareth_L

I did manage to resolve my problem, thank you. The arranged follow up call didn't happen so I called the sales team this afternoon to cancel my old order and put in a new one — everything seems to be going fine now.