cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare with address number and not activated yet. Engineer needed to configure and install properly

massimomerighi
Joining in

I am experiencing a nightmare with your service. Two weeks have passed since my request and I still have problems activating broadband. From the beginning, on the site, there was no possibility to choose the correct address number, because the entry for the basement flat did not appear. So I had to activate via telephone and not online, hoping to be able to activate the service at the correct number. However, you made a contract with the wrong address number, so I had to complain on WhatsApp to correct it. You assured me again that you would solve the problem. However, the address was not correct, so the courier tried to deliver it but couldn't find anyone and left a message saying that he had returned the parcel to the depot. So I changed the delivery address through Yodel, and after several days, yesterday, Yodel left the parcel outside in the rain again at the wrong address. When I realized this, I took the parcel in front of the neighbor's door and tried to install the broadband, but no internet signal arrives at my address, since you have most likely configured the wrong port still at the wrong address number. Now I need a technician to come as soon as possible to solve the problem and finally activate the service, and I also need to correct the address number in the contract, so that I can receive communications correctly and not have problems with the neighborhood.
It's truly amazing how awful your service is.
I also intend to be compensated for damages for each day of failure to activate due to your disservice.

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi massimomerighi, thanks for message and welcome to the forums. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi massimomerighi, thanks for the PM 

I am glad to see that this has now been resolved and do please let us know if you need anything further. 

Chris. 

massimomerighi
Joining in

As I told you in PM, now I’m waiting to be compensated for each single day I’ve been without  without broadband from 11 October to 24 October. Otherwise I shall file a complaint to Ofcom. Thanks for your help.

Have a good day

regards