cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare Installation

Janinio1964
Joining in

Ordered my new installation beginning of May, visit from installation guy and a route agreed as the cable needs to cross my attached neighbours land, neighbour has given consent via the wayleave agreement team.  All good I think. then start receiving emails from Wayleave Team saying consent is required from my none ajoinoing neighbours on the other side, who are actually in a different street to me as our house was built after the estate was originally built.  Our back gardens sits next to their front garden.  All Wayleave Team will say is that the engineers need to bury 4m of cable in the gardens, they won't provide anything else, won't tell me where, so how can I ask them to agree?  I've requested another visit, which they cancelled, then another email reiterating same thing.  I've asked and asked why, please contact me, please send a drawing or sketch, as we need to know what they are planning and nothing.  I have tried, whatsapp, webchat, telephoning, and really feel now that they are just being pig headed and will probably cancel, as these third part engineers are pretty much ignorant and don't care anyway, does't make any difference to them whether we cancel or not.  Bad experience, bad work ethics, bad attitude and bad servcice from Virgin themselves as any contact is via India and I can't understand a word they are saying and they just make appointments that are then cancelled without telling you.  If this is the way forward I won't bother, as it seems nobody cares at all.  No contact with engineers to even talk to to ask why.

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Janinio1964,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear your install still hasn't gone ahead due to wayleave now being required from another neighbour.

I will be more than happy to help and get this looked into, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi  is this an old message? I can't see an envelope to click.