Menu
MaveMave
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New v6 remote not delivered

We had a TV Box delivered this evening but no remote!! Please help. We've been waitin goer a week for this box and now it arrives and there is no remote! Please can someone send us a new remote. This is getting ridiculous! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New v6 remote not delivered

It can take up to a week for VM staff to respond on here. Quicker if you call it in. Best time is 08.00 Mon-Sat or 09.00 on Sundays as you usually get through quickly at those times.

And/or, you could text the same details (acc number/issue) to 07533 051809 - responses are usually slower though

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New v6 remote not delivered

Hi MaveMave,

You can use the following link to order a  tv-remote 

You can also use the link on the same page to download the TV Control app which you can use as a remote until you receive a proper one.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post