cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New outside cover

SallyG1
Joining in

Can someone please help ?

posted on here before and just come off phone with an unhelpful and rude customer service agent 😞

my box is missing and the internet is starting to drop out- just need a replacement cover but struggling to find someone to help sort it- thanks.

a5397f31-edb1-4142-be2f-4b621e.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SallyG1,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to see your omnibox is damaged and apologise for the poor service received over the phone's. It is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I can see my colleague Nathan has already picked this up and arranged for a tech to come out and get the cover repaired/replaced. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange a technician to fix this.

The cables are quite weather resistance and unless they are badly corroded, should not affect your circuit. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SallyG1,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to see your omnibox is damaged and apologise for the poor service received over the phone's. It is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I can see my colleague Nathan has already picked this up and arranged for a tech to come out and get the cover repaired/replaced. 

Keep us posted 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs