cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order updates

kl22
Joining in

Hello,

I have placed on broadand and phone bundle on 7th of this month with delivery for 13th. Altough i received on emil with initial contract summary, I haven't received any updates further.

As i haven't received any account number there is not way to check online what is happening.

Inspite of wating for half an hour on call with customer care, no one seems to answer the call.

Contract summary sheet number:100019770021

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kl22 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi i have also purchased new services and havent received no confirmation email. Also it is past my services delievery date 

Thanks  

Hi @Jonathan90 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more