Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New installation

I've switched to virgin media, taken the day of work tomorrow to wait on for an engineer that was meant to be booked for between 1-6 to only be told that no engineer is booked no welcome email to be able to track my order and no idea if another date has been booked can anyone help or anyone been in the same situation? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New installation

If you sign in to My VM you should have a message similar to this "One of our technicians is booked to install your services on 2019-12-23 between 1pm and 6pm".  If not then you may need to call on 0345 454 1111

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New installation

Hi kirialexander43,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the confusion relating your install. I've managed to locate the details of the account and I'd advise calling sales on 0800 183 1234 and they can assist further.

If you'd like me to go through with you the details of what I've found, drop me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help, but the best advice is to call the above number.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos