Engineer visited my area on 29th of April and informed me that there were some cables damaged outside of my home and need to be fixed, but after that we never heard from them. My current broadband provider is going to disconnect us in couple of days. As we are all WFH, we really need internet for us to keep going. Please help.
Contact your current provider and cancel the cancellation. Keep it going until the VM service is installed and running to your satisfaction. One extra month with 2 services going is a small price to pay for "certainty" in these strange days.
-------------------- John --------------------
My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
If you need a cable repull I'd at least several weeks delay maybe more so I'd cancel your cancellation. You can request a cancel once you have a working connection. 4 weeks overlap is better than no Internet especially if you need it for work!