Menu
Audbod51
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

New install timeframe

How long on average does it take for a new install from scratch? We're moving into a house next week, postcode finder says virgin is available but its not currently cabled to house. I work from home and can't be without Internet for weeks. Anyone know?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install timeframe

Hi, 

Thank you for your post, let me look into this for you. 

I will need a little more personal detail so I will send you a private message to get this from you as it really depends on the area in which you live.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey Audbod51,

Have you been able to get this looked into with @VM-Jon?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Audbod51
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have install scheduled now thanks 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes @Steven_L all booked in.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Audbod51
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have an installation booked but should I have had an email confirmation or anything? Had a text to say work would need done outside the house but haven't heard anything since.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Audbod51,

Sorry to hear you've been waiting on our Pre-Installs Team to carry out their work for the actual installation to take place. I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see you've spoken to an agent since you last posted.

Please wait for the works to complete and sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Audbod51
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Lisa.

The external work was completed today. I was promised my install would take place before the 13th November despite this being the slot booked to get us on the system. Are you able to help with this. I am also still confused about the welcome pack that was sent to the wrong email address. I called and a copy of my contract was resent but I've had no details of the free SIM etc I was to be given.

Can you help please?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey Audbod51,

Thank you for coming back to us, many apologies for our delayed response.

Sadly, we are unable to help with any installation bookings from here, and so for this you would need to call us on 0345 454 1111 / text us on 0753 305 1809 so they team can get that arranged.

In regards to your welcome email and SIM, can you expand on what you mean when you said that it was sent to a different address? How were you aware that it was sent to a different email address?

Can you also please let us know if you have since received your new SIM card? Was this not mentioned in your confirmation email?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Audbod51
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I’ve had no correspondence at all apart from a copy of my contract resent after discovering someone had entered my email address incorrectly. I had no confirmation of my order or a welcome pack. I have no details of the free SIM card. I have only had texts informing me of engineers visits. My install was completed yesterday.

0 Kudos