Menu
LukeEyre01
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New install - self isolation

Hi, 

I have an appointment for an engineer to come and fit virgin in our home on Wednesday. Somebody in the house has been told by his work to self isolate and work from home as a safety precaution as 1 person has tested positive and the person who I live with is needed to run the business. He hasn’t received a notification from the track and trace app or anything and hasn’t had any symptoms etc. Will I still have to rearrange my install again? 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New install - self isolation

most likely. unless he has had a negative result he could still be intected and showing no signs.

VM must protect there staff

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our Community Forum LukeEyre01 and thanks for posting. We will want to re-arrange the install date to a later one I'm afraid as a precaution to protect our Field Team and other customers. I'll send you a Private Message so I can grab some details from you to re-arrange this.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
LukeEyre01
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, he did have a negative result but we rearranged anyway, now getting fitted on the 13th. 🙂 

0 Kudos