Menu
c9bla1975
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New hub3 replacement

I today received a replacement hub 3( thank you for sorting this VM), now can anyone help me to connect it to my virgin media connect app, it keeps saying failed also how to connect the boosters I have?

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New hub3 replacement

Try reinstalling the connect app.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You don't really need the Connect app.

Log into your new hub 192.168.0.1 and then click on connected devices -  One of them should show the address of the WIFI booster.

Copy and paste the main part of its IP address into your web browser eg if it's 192.168.0.16/24  then type in 192.168.0.16 and when the page opens follow the instructions.

Just in case you need to set up or re-pair your boosters again you can follow the directions here  Virgin_Media_Booster_setup.pdf 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi c9bla1975, 

Thanks for coming back to the forums to get this looked into with the Connect App 🙂

I am glad we managed to get a new Hub provided for you, I am just sorry the Connect App doesn't want to play ball now!

I can see you've already been given some useful info from @newapollo, has their advice helped in order to get to the information you need?

If you still need help with the Connect App, please try reinstalling it to see if this works.

Let us know if you need more help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos