cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New hub

Troy1991
Joining in

16847824830746461776779136445161.jpgI'm still getting the flashing green light. The red and black cable dosnt plug into the wall but I managed to plug the splitter in the wall is this correct 

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post some photos for clarification.  It may also be the Hub need authorised.  Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you I will give them a call

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you screw one of these into the black cable, you should be able to use the Quickstart "push on" cable.

https://www.diy.com/departments/slx-f-type-satellite-cable-coupler/5028422001905_BQ.prd

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Troy1991, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry for any issues you have experienced when setting up your equipment. 

On checking things from our side, we can see you have recently spoken to the team. Were they able to assist with getting this resolved for you?

If you do require any further assistance, please do reach out and we will be happy to help. 

Thanks, 

Nat